Husband lost job and almost due 😳

August was definitely not kind of us. My husband lost his job unexpectedly and has been out of work for a month. He was our insurance carrier. I'm also 8 months pregnant. My job requires me to be on my feet for long hours and to constantly be moving but does not provide insurance. To try and off set things I've been picking up more hours/clients to help which has caused some serious soreness. He has an opportunity at his old work site making great money, Great insurance but wont commit because he doesnt like working in the city and driving an hour and 10 minutes one way. I told him that he should take this opportunity even if it's something he doesnt enjoy right now to help our family and things can always change later in the future and something else might come up. He gets very frustrated that I continue to bring this up and he knows I'm getting frustrated by it as well. I just dont know what to do. With him being off of work we are using the money we saved for when I go on maternity leave and I give birth next month.

He keeps saying he feels like a failure because he has been relying on his 8 month pregnant wife to bring in income and he is starting to go into a depression because he is 30 and doesn't know what he wants to do anymore. I'm staying as encouraging as possible reminding him daily that this wasnt his fault and life happens.

Sorry for the long post just needed to vent!