Clingy

I recently became friends with someone who has become very clingy and overwhelming.

The kind that when you don’t text back constantly starts to get mad at you. My husband and I get are TTC and this person has gotten very pushy about it. They’re constantly asking me if I’m okay and why I’m not talking to them. I have a very busy life and there’s times I don’t even talk to my best friends for a few days or even a week. I know when people are being friendly but this is just too much. They had a special tea they wanted me to try for TTC and I told them I didn’t want to and they got very upset with me not receiving their suggestion. Told me that they were still going to get it for me even if I didn’t want them too. It’s gotten to the point that my husband has noticed and wants them to back off. He’s even talked to a higher up member at church about them. They’ve even noticed it too. I know I’m not the only one.

I don’t know what to do about them. I’ve tried to be nice and kind but I feel like I’m in movie.

To keep anonymous if you have any questions I’ll have to answer them here.

ETA: I have tried stepping away from them. They want to know why I’m acting like I am. Pretty much twisting it around to me being the one who’s at fault.