What should I do?

So I was on my period the other day and my boyfriend and I had sex and he wore a condom and it was hurting because I was so dry form taking my tampon out so I told him to put in lube and the lube is water based and now for the past 3 days it feels like I have a uti and something else I have a irritated vaginal canal and it kinda hurts.