Rich boyfriend

Has anyone been in a situation where the partner was in a better financial situation? I am so confused about what to do, as he wants to pay for everything! To top it off, I am currently unemployed and job searching, so he literally pays for everything. To put it lightly, it makes me feel like charity. He doesn’t see it that way. My big fear is that I’ll become one of those women who use their bf’s credit card. Currently he’s on a business trip and asked me to join as I can change the city and stay in a nice hotel. I accepted because I was getting depressed with the whole job search, but now I am writing from inside Hilton’s restaurant, where he took care of the breakfast check through the room charge (will be charged to his company’s card, not his, but still). Wouldn’t even allow me to begin to think about paying, as even he won’t be paying, so like why should I. I just feel I am hitting literal grounds when it comes to pride and I can’t take this lifestyle anymore. He also keeps joking about being a sugar daddy, but I don’t find it funny given the circumstances now.