Birth control question

Okay so I’ve been on birth control since I was 14 and I was on different ones. When I was 14 I was on 2 different types of pills probably since I was 17, then I changed to the nexplanon for about 3 years and changed to the kyleena for only like 3 months. I’m now 21 and just turned 21. I took the kyleena out when I was 20, probably just kinda turned 20. I’ve been having unprotected sex (mainly unprotected) for about over a year now. We aren’t actively trying but we are ready if it happens. My cousin had a baby a little while ago and said it took her a long time too and thinks it was her birth control because she was on it for so long since she was 14 and now she’s 24/25 and finally had one when they should’ve had one a while ago and nothings wrong with them so she said it could just be my body from the birthcontrol switches for so long. Is that true? I’m so worried that I’m infertile or my partner is. we both want kids so bad and naturally I don’t wanna go to a doctor being all worried and everything