Wtf??? He completely ignored me.

I’ve been talking to this guy for 3 months. I work with him (don’t need to hear how I shouldn’t date coworkers). Anyways, we always hang out. 3 days ago he slept over and we hung out last night with coworkers. He even walked me to the bathroom and waited for me.

Today at work, he didn’t say a word to me. He likes to not make it obvious, so this happens sometimes. He left before me so after work I called him to see if he wanted to go grab some food. He never answered. I called a second time because sometimes he answers on the second call, but nothing. I texted him if he wanted to go get food and he ignored me.

I’m super confused rn. He goes from being all over me, walking me to the bathroom, etc, to this? He’s ignored me in the past, but I just get so anxious things are wrong and aren’t going to work out or were never going to hang out again. It sucks and idk what to do?? I feel embarrassed now and super stressed.

I don’t feel wrong in calling him because like I said we hang out all the time and thought maybe we could hang today.