Anybody else diagnosed with Polyhydramnios?

Destiny • pregnant with 1st💙❤️

All through my pregnancy I always felt I was measuring bigger and then I hit 32 weeks and it began to show. At my 32 week appointment my stomach was measuring 3weeks ahead putting me at 34. So my doctor scheduled me for an ultrasound. They found that baby is measuring in the 80th percentile but also my amniotic fluid index was high. The range is 10-25 and mine at the time of ultrasound was 35. Now today at my 34 week appointment my stomach is measuring 38 weeks. He diagnosed me with Polyhydramnios(excess amniotic fluid) and I have to get a bpp tmr, next Friday, then on the 8th I have an ultrasound. He doesn’t know what’s causing it because the baby has no visible abnormalities and I don’t have gestational diabetes. Also that I should plan on being induced at 39 weeks if he hasn’t came on his own already but since there’s more fluid he can move freely and will probably be breech. if the fluid gets higher than wanna stick needles into my stomach and draw out fluid. I’m 18 and weighed 135 before pregnancy and shot up to 170 and now I’m already measuring 38 weeks. My stomach is so tight and feels like straight ripping. I’m so worried for the complications but I have faith In my strong boy