Kinda all over the place a bit..

So I went through my bf’s phone after a night of him drinking and me being suspicious.. and there were multiple women half naked..selfies..etc saved to his gallery..

He was more mad that i went through his phone

Said i was upset because of my insecurities and his pictures shouldn’t be a problem. Because he’s ”attracted to other women “ , he’s “ a man” and can’t help it and should be able to do what he wants..

I brought up how he calls other females sexy and stuff too right in front of me even though I always say I don’t like that... “but their celebrities “ 🙄

I’m still really really upset over it..and yea my insecurities do come in a bit ..i mean you seen the pics yanno..skinny white and mexican females with perfect bodies all in his phone..how tf am I supposed to feel? I can’t compete with that , especially after having our baby..

(Seeing the picture of me..im nothing like what he had in his phone)

Then ...maybe I shouldn’t but I look at my mom’s relationship..

She’s so happy.. her fiancé wouldn’t even want to look at other women. , he’s just all over my mom. . I wanna be loved like that yanno.i shouldn’t have to argue about my S/O calling other women ssxy and saving pics to his phone.. she talks to me all the time about how sweet he is and stuff..

So basically overall...

Told him it hurts to see and hear that stuff

He blamed it on “being a man” and my insecurities and doesn’t care..