Toxic parents and no way out of the abuse

Both my parents have mental health conditions, some undiagnosed and some diagnosed. They’re both in simple terms really toxic and abusive while also still pretty happy being that way.

I’ve lived with my dad since I was 4 after my mother lost custody of all me and my siblings due to physical and emotional abuse. Sadly through that, my dad also isn’t much better apart from the fact he isn’t a physical abuser but much worse emotionally/mentally abusive than my mother. They both use their past traumas and abuses they endured as basically escape goats to get away with being that way themselves, no matter how much you try to reason and compromise on seeing them get help they either block it out and act like they don’t have anything wrong or do but don’t go to therapy to get any help because the system sucks. Understandable but it means I still years later have to suffer a lot of emotional abuse and from them both have my own mental health disorders from enduring it. What can I do to live more peacefully under an abusive persons roof?