Husbands not happy...

To get to the point, he's one of those people who are never satisfied or happy and always seeking more thinking it will do. We've been together for 9 years so I've seen this happen a lot. Where 'if he does this or get this, he'll be happy'.

We lived in his mom's basement for 4 years, he hated living there and wanted space so we moved out on our own and rented an apartment which he felt would make him so happy and stress free. Give it a couple months, and he started complaining about living there which didn't stop until we finally moved out a couple years later (which is now, this month we moved to our first house which was a huge goal of ours). We moved a month ago to the house of our dreams where we worked so hard to save for and my husband was so excited to live here and finally own a house and not rent anymore. 2 weeks ago he started complaining about how he didn't think he was ready to own a house as there is just so much responsibility and things to do all the time and how he's not happy and really stressed. Meanwhile, the house is perfect and move in ready, there is nothing to do in terms of construction or renovation. He's stressed about having to do the garbage/recycling for garbage day and just little things that won't normally stress someone out.

I'm at a loss and feeling drained on how to comfort him as I've been through this with him many times before and its exhausting watching someone just never satisfied with what they have. He's not a materialistic person, he just always thinks the grass is greener on the other side.

I don't know what to do anymore and feeling really worn down.