This is more of a rant but advice welcomed also!

About 2 1/2 years ago, my now fiancé helped me get out of my 6 year abusive relationship and I never felt treated so right in my life of being in relationships so I did fall for him right away and he did the same as well. We already knew in the beginning what we wanted in life. I wanted kids and to get married eventually while he wanted to get married but didn’t want kids. I was heartbroken but thought it was still early in a relationship and if we were not to be compatible then I would still be with friends with him and always loved what he did for me. A month after dating, we ended up pregnant, it was a total complete surprise, we used the pull out method and also used condoms sometimes. He wasn’t too happy but he was still going to be there. Once we found out we were having a boy, he got more excited. He is the best father ever and we ended up getting engaged. Fast forward to now, we been together for 2 1/2 years and my son is 18 months old and I have been talking to him lately about our future. We both are in our mid twenty’s. He told me last night that he doesn’t want another kid right now and probably won’t ever. I was devastated and started to cry and only because when our son was about 6 months old, he was talking about how he would like another one but maybe next year which is now. I love him but I’m ready to move on if I have to. I told him I’ve always wanted children, more than one and it’s a dealbreaker. At beginning of our relationship, we done said that I would get helped on my feet and move on if I had to but then we had my son. It’s still a dealbreaker for me. I want to leave but I love the family I have and don’t want to break it up but he done said so many times now that he is happy with our son and doesn’t want anymore. He always saying how he wishes he felt the same way I do but can’t make me happy giving me another kid. I feel like I know what to do but I can’t get myself to actually do it... I just wished he felt the same way I did. But I also don’t want to waste the rest of my life resenting him if I stayed and never had another one again..