What’s happening with my body!!

Rere

Hi guys I’m 17 years old, so me and my boyfriend have been dating for 7months now and few weeks ago while we were having sex he told me to get off because he was about to cum. I didn’t get off and he nutted inside me. About 15-20 minutes later I took a Emergency pill and nothing happened which I was excited about. About 1 and a half week later it happened again but this time I didn’t go and take the Emergency pill. I thought I was honing you get pregnant but nothing happened so basically it’s happened 4 times and I haven’t taken any emergency pill and nothing has happened which I’m surprised about. My period comes ever month, sometimes it goes for about 10 days but it still comes every month. I was on the pill for about 6 months but I didn’t take it everyday. I was off and on with it. But I haven’t taken it for a long time.. I really want to know what’s happening with my body but I’m scared to go to the doctors.. any feedback would be great.

And just to be clear I’m not tryna get pregnant FYI I’m just wondering what’s happening 😆