Did my mirena shift?

CeCelia

I've had mirena before with zero issues, but this one has been different from the start. It was insanely painful getting inserted and usually I stop getting periods after 6 months, but my baby is 14 months old now and I still get periods. This last one has been different. It started 2 weeks ago, but I've been having bad cramping, severe bloating, major diarrhea, and random back pain, and now nausea as well. I went to check my cords because things just didn't feel right. My cervix is insanely high and it took a bit of work to reach it, but I couldn't feel my cords at all!!! So now I'm panicking because we just had sex 2 days ago. My pain has been in my lower abdomen for the most part, but today it is very specifically on my right side. And I've been feeling very nauseous since last night. I don't have my own car so I'm reliant on my husband or mother in law. My husband has 12.5 hour shifts and I don't know when his next day off is to see a doctor and get it checked. So I'm fucked with him. His mother in law just had her day off yesterday so may be a week with her. I feel so stuck and don't know what to do. Do I need to get plan b? Will it be okay that I have to wait a week before being able to get it checked?