Abortion mixed emotions

Jaemye • Just here to give and receive POV, opinions, etc from you lovely ladies 🌻

So last month i missed my period. I wasn’t all that concerned because I’ve missed it before and I’ve been really stressed out lately. I took multiple pregnancy tests to be sure and they were negative. This past week though I’ve been sick as hell. Can’t eat and when I did eat I felt instantly nauseous so clearly I was concerned. Yesterday it got worse and I finally was like okay maybe I need a professional blood test to really tell if I’m pregnant or just really stressed out. Well I went to a clinic and I am 6 weeks pregnant and later tht day I got an abortion pill. I know it’s for the best because I am not at a point in life where I’m ready for kids. I’m 23 I have no kids I work I’m in school and I’m just more focused on my success and my relationship right now. Thankfully my SO understood and was behind me with whatever decision I chose to make but I know he’d have been happy if I chose to keep it. So basically Ik I made the right decision but I’m still sad. I really do want a family with my SO but I want to do things the right way. I want to get married have a career have a nice house and THEN start a family when we’re 100% ready. I just feel so sad because I keep envisioning myself pregnant and us raising our son together (I know i was way to early to know the gender but I had a really good feeling it would’ve been a boy). I’m currently going through the medical abortion process so of course I’m uncomfortable right now but I just keep wondering if I made the right choice.

P.S. when I say the “right way” that’s my opinion if you chose the do things a diff way I respect that but the way I explained is how I see things for myself.