Selfish?

I’m not sure if this is the right place to post this... but I need to vent about my parents. My dad is a full blown alcoholic. He’s very mean and ugly when he drinks. I stop trying to have a relationship with him over a year ago. He was never really a good father. He did his best, I guess, but he never supported me. It was always mental abuse. My mom pretty much raised me, and at this time in my life she’s turned to abusing her drugs. Both of my parents are abusers and I thankfully have learned from them and I don’t drink, nor abuse my meds. My point on all this is I’m angry. I’m angry my parents don’t try for me. I’m angry they seem to think of themselves first before me. My dad gives me anxiety. Every time I dream about him I dream about hurting him, as a sign I want him out of my life for good. I want to forget about all the things he’s done to me and all the things he made me feel. My mom worries me all the time. I feel like I shouldn’t have to worry about my parents! I’m 24 yeArs old. Sometimes I wish they could just take care of themselves and I wish I could help with little things such as rides, but I have to worry about them all the time and I’m sick of it. Idk if it’s selfish and I feel selfish for thinking this way But they make me so tired

Ty if you read all of this