I fuck up

Niarra • February 2020- Gain an angel 👼🏽 09.09.2020 Ja’Siah & Jayceon & my rainbow baby Jahiem 💜new edition coming soon May 2023 October2021 #boymom

I don't know where I went wrong in my life to end up with a shitty babydaddy.... I prayed over and over to have a child but I never expected it to be by someone like him , I wish I never open my mouth to speak to him an year ago I wish I would have ran when he told me he had previous kid(s) I usually don't talk to men with kids due to baby mama drama ect.... But I gave him the benefit of the doubt cause I liked him , over the past year with him I lost my car a few jobs , few family members , and other things to support him and his family .. and I get in return a shitty pregnancy I really wanna enjoy my pregnancy but I can't I tell this baby sorry every night. I wanna leave but have no where to go right now because I'm to busy helping him and his family with bills I can't pay my own bills ... I been stressing my ass off every single day my depression is up there . I can't stop thinking about the possible outcome of this shitty relationship I have with my child father which I tried over and over to make it work but it's like talking to a brick fuckin wall !! I just want to be happy for the baby and be stress free dam at least for the next 5 months but I promise that's very impossible here in this hell whole . I don't know what to do besides cry and pray that's it ...