School and Friends

I am so fed up with my school. I am one of the nicest people I can think of, I would do anything for my friends. They could ask me to do anything and I would drop everything I’m doing to help them. Anytime I need them they don’t help me at all.

The boys are so immature at my school. They are very mean to the girls. They think girls should only be judged on their looks and not their personality.

I came out as bi to my friends and I really like this girl. I told her how I felt and she said she doesn’t feel the same way but she wanted to try it in high school. (I’m in 8th grade) I honestly just want to try dating a girl because I’ve never had a gf before. I really want someone, and yes I know I’m young but I just want to try. Also I feel like I might be lesbian??

I’m trying to think of a way to come out to my mom but I’m scared she’s going to be mad...

My mom constantly yells at me every night even though everything I do is me trying to help her.

My friends can never tell when I’m upset and I just really wish that that would realize so I could talk to them about it.

Does anyone have advice??

😭😭