Should I keep trying? Or just give up on it?

Got married a year and a half ago. Me and my husband talked about kids and said we wanted to have kids young, and said we would start trying 6 months into our marriage. We have been "trying" for a year. I say "trying" because I feel like if we haven't tried our best. I've had many talks with him about us actually trying. Doing it every other day and he agrees and doesnt follow through. I feel like I have to beg him for it. I've been taking sk many vitamins, prenatal, tried things but I told him if he doesnt put as much effort as me it will never happen. He knows that the 1 thing I want right now is to grow a baby, feel a baby in my belly. But I feel like he doesnt understand how much it takes to become pregnant. How hard and how long it takes sometime and even longer when he doesnt try just as hard. I dont know if he doesnt want that right now. He says he does, but it feels like he doesnt. Should I keep trying or just give up. Because I am so close to just giving up on it all if he doesnt have the same dreams as me.

Vote below to see results!