Relationship tips

aa ♡

Ladies! I need some tips advice and maybe some ideas '

My boyfriend and I have been together for a year and a half & we are now expecting our little mini us come June. We love each other, and I admire him so damn much and him to me. BUT I feel like we have forgotten how to "love each other" in the ways that we need. He works a 2 and 2, so 2 weeks away, 2 weeks home. I just left my job where I worked nights/sleeps 1 week on, 1 week off. My job really made things complicated. I only seen him for 4 hours out of the day. I took it when we first moved in together (I moved from the city to his small town 2 hours away) as it was the only job I could find at the time.

We are both VERY stubborn people. Both loving, caring, hard working people but very hard headed. And lately (especially with pregnancy hormones) we have been arguing WAY more than usual and I feel right now we are not loving each other how we used too. Or being as intimate as we should (not just sex but in other ways)

SO. My question is - what have you ladies done to help with this? Any ideas? Things that would bring a couple closer, and ways we can figure out how to not be so hard headed towards each other. Ways to plan intamite ideas for eachother, ways to work on communication etc 💕

*** please don't comment if you are just going to say "leave him" and if you do want to comment that, give your damn head a shake and move along 😉