My fiancé....

Nicole

Just really made me want to slap him (not actually slap him but just really made me mad) our 3 month old is sick and it’s his first cold. I’m getting over it and so I’m still weak anyways I’m stay at home mom and he works but doesn’t do much at work he even brags about how today was so easy well anyways I haven’t had a shower in over a week and asked him to hold our son so I can take a shower really fast while dinner is in the oven and he looked at me and told me that he needs a break and to go smoke pot before since he never gets a break. I just stood there dumbfounded. I begged him last night to help me with our son because I didn’t know what to do and I still don’t feel good and he told me to deal with it and fell back asleep and then this. I do everything and get no thank you’s or anything. I’m getting so burned out on being thrown around without appreciation. I can’t even take a freaking shower until he is down smoking which takes a good hour because he plays on his phone. Am I just overreacting or is this not okay? I wish I could just get some help. 😔