Is this possible? Positive OPK a week ago and now again?

Jessica

Hi ladies, first time posting and I’m confused.

I’m using Clear Blue Advanced digital ovulation tests which detects both estrogen rise and LH surge to pinpoint ovulation. For those who aren’t familiar with it, blank circle means low fertility, flashing smiley face means high fertility (estrogen rise detected) and non-flashing smiley face means peak fertility (estrogen rise and LH surge detected).

So I had high fertility on Saturday and Sunday last week (a week ago) then peak fertility on Monday night (cycle day 18, so my guess is ovulation was CD19 sometime). A strip test also showed a REALLY dark line so I figured the LH surge was legit. We BD’d Saturday through to Wednesday. Just to be sure, I have tested another couple of times since then because my last 2 cycles have been very long (40 and 42 days, ovulation around CD28), with low fertility displayed, however I just tested again and it is displaying high fertility again (ie, high estrogen). Is my body being crazy? I’m so confused! Anyone have any ideas as to why this might be happening? Picture of my OPK strips attached, first is last week, second is just now.