Help, Advice

McCormick

So Satruday night my bf and I were out with some friends from work when he went to the bathroom. I picked up his phone to show our friends picks from our recent trip to Colorado, to see my parents. When I was finding the pics I saw a text message(with our phones if you swipe down from the top you can see all notifications and I was trying to unlocked the tilt mode) from an unsaved number(recently got a new phone so most numbers are unsaved). He hadnt opened them yet so I didnt want to open them but I could read a little of what was said in them. It was someone asking him to fuck them for money even tho they know he has a gf(they said "I know you have a gf") since I couldn't read the rest of the texts that is all I know. I didnt bring it up then because we were having a good time with friends or yesterday because we were with family all day. I would have hoped he would have told me about it by now, I tell him when my ex texts me(I dont responded and have blocked him on social media) and let him read the text I told him that one of his employees had a crush on me when he asked him for help watching his kids. We live together and I tell him everything. I know we all have a past but Idk who this person is that has such disrespect for me, him, and our relationship to ask for sex when he is with someone!! It is really starting to bug me and I do not know how to bring it up. Any advice on how to bring it up would be appreciated, please 🙏