My husband can’t cook 😭

nara

Someone help me lol. My husband can’t cook but recently got into Gordon Ramsey and now he wants to cook all the time. Which I’m happy about! BUT he cooks weird stuff and then I’m forced to choke it down 😭 I try to help him or give him tips but he gets mad and says “I know what I’m doing”. Yesterday he decided he wanted to make his “own version” of potato salad. He baked red potatoes LAST NIGHT for it. I was like “ don’t you think you should make them the day of?” He was like no potatoes take too long too cook so I’m doing it a day ahead and then finished them and put them in the fridge. Now we got this hard ass potatoes 😂 for potato salad. I go in the kitchen and he’s cutting up raw celery to add to his potato salad 🤦🏾‍♀️. I’m like “oh celery?” And he’s like “yep celery and onions.” I’m watching him waiting for him to add seasoning. This man added a little bit of salt and pepper and said “the potatoes have enough flavor. So it’s day old baked potatoes, celery, onion, poupon mustard, mayo, and salt and pepper. And I have to eat this 😭😭😭 but I’m gonna eat it like it’s better than anything on the planet and I’m gonna tell him he’s a great cook because I love him.... but pray for my stomach y’all. Please.