Progesterone

Maria

Hey ladies ! Just wanna make it clear now I know I need to talk to my doctor and I am as soon as I have a chance. I’m 5 weeks and 5 days pregnant. I’ve had two miscarriage in the past so this time I decided I would go in as soon as I knew I was pregnant to talk to my doctor. I went on Monday . I told him I was so worried so I wanted to get my hcg levels tested and my progesterone. I asked if I could start taking them that day since I didn’t know what my levels were like and I didn’t wanna risk it. He ordered I take Endometrin. Because almost no pharmacy had it Imi had to wait till Wednesday to start taking them. Well Wednesday I was having horrible lower back pain it wasn’t unbearable but it was pretty bad. As soon as I took the Endometrin it stopped and I haven’t gotten it since . I have a little pain but it’s almost nothing. So I was wondering if that has ever happened to any of you ladies or if you have similar stories and success pregnancy. I’m almost 100 percent sure this pregnancy will go full term but there always that maybe not ! Please help me ease my worries lol thank you so much ladies ❤️