how do you get excited again...

Je

my story is very short. got a positive test on the 10th month of TTC one day before my missed period. went to the OB two days later where they confirmed- did all my blood work and got all the congratulations'. my husband and i are big planners so right away we start talking and dreaming away. i didnt have any symptoms besides sore breast and Glow reassured me that was normal. we also didn't tell anyone besides my best friend!

I've only bought one outfit and three bags/cases of diapers.

To be honest, I wasnt very positive the whole time - i wasnt necessarily negative either, but i had 0 symptoms, it was very weird to me.

I started lightly bleeding this past aunday and it got worse on monday. Called the OB and they brought me in that day and they said I was measuring 4 weeks 5 days (by my period i should have been 7 weeks 6 days) hes says come back in two weeks, we'll see a heartbeat and if not, we'll go from there.

BOY WAS I A WRECK. everything that could be wrong was going through my brain. i didnt go to work yesterday and I am extremely glad I didnt because i miscarried. And no one really tells you about that part. And no one prepares you for how devastating that's going to be.

the thing that keeps playing in my head is Saturday night when me and my husband were driving home from out of town we were talking about parenting and he's like "I just wanna knock that shit out of the park". he was so excited for this. so excited to tell his mom.

it's not my fault though, and I almost feel like I just knew that something wasnt okay. I'm not sad now - well, not cry/cant breathe sad. I comfortably did that on my own and now everyone keeps asking if I'm okay and calling and it's like TONS of ladies go through this horribly sad situation, I'm okay....and I want to try again.

But is that how it will always feel? Horrifying? Because it can happen again? Do I even go to the doctor right away? Do I even get excited?

but i am excited. I want to try again, I hope it doesnt take months and I hope we end up with the perfect outcome, but we'll see. Baby dust to me 🤞🌟