Help, has this happened to your baby?

Jeannette

My son is 2 months old and for the past 2 days I’ve noticed a little change in him. On Thursday, my mom told me he was sleeping more than usual and would cry whenever he was being picked up. Come to realize he had bad gas pains because later that day he started passing a lot of gas. He was still passing lots of gas yesterday up until yesterday evening. He no longer complained about being picked up and was behaving like his usual self. A few hours later I noticed that on his tummy he started to get little red dots, almost like heat rash. I took him a bath think it might be best rash. It kinda cleared up but when he cried because he was tired, I saw the dots get a little redder. At 3:30am he wakes up because he is hungry and I noticed his diaper is dry which surprises me because he always has a wet diaper, even if it’s just a little. I fed him and still has not wet his diaper. I’ve opened his diaper thinking maybe the cold air will get him going but he has yet to go. His last pee diaper was right before I took him a bath which was also after I gave him his last bottle at like 920pm. I’m starting to get worried and I have a feeling something serious is going on with my baby. Any help will be appreciated.