Feeling down 🌧😓

Megan • Aidenzmomie👨‍👩‍👦 workingon#2

The past 2 weeks of my life have been extremely depressing. We had a recent death in the family(my brother in-law) and its coming up on the 1year anniversary of my grandfather's death (We were close, I was born on his birthday💝) My bad luck doesn't end there though, while on my way home from trick or treating with my family on Halloween night I got pulled over for a silly burt out tag light. Turns out my insurance company never contacted the DMV like they said they would to tell them i had made changes to my policy so when i was pulled up it saidi dad no insurance and as a result of that my license was suspended.... The cop was really nice and let me leave with my family but he took my license and my tags for my car.... Im praying for things to get better and i know they eventually will but for now things suck pretty bad.... But I've always heard that " God cant grant you days without pain but he will give you strength for the journey, a shoulder for you to lean on and a light to guid the way."

Some beautiful pictures I've taken these past 2 weeks