Idk If I Have Depression...

2018- 2019 has been one of the most rough years of my life. i almost got jumped, lost lots of friends, got bullied, got called names (hoe, slut, bitch, etc.) got broken up w on new year’s day, & currently going through another breakup. i started to stop doing things i loved like soccer & other stuff & just started isolating myself from my family. i changed my lights in my room & would never open my blinds (ik that’s a little stupid but my grandma was getting the hint something was wrong because i didn’t want any light in) i gained weight from eating a lot to cope i’d stop hanging out w my brothers & get mad if they bothered me. i became negative & started getting rly bad anxiety (i think) i was getting more & more antisocial & would be afraid to do little things like ask my teacher for help unschool or to use the restroom. i started getting bad grades. (i barely passed my freshman year of high school). i’m doing better now but i still think i have depression because i still have some of those old habits.