Pregnant and don’t know what to do!

I’m very very happy to be pregnant after having a miscarriage but it’s not the ideal situation. I lost my apartment and my credit is shit so I’m living at my moms. The father of my child is mentally and physically abusive. He beat me throughout my last pregnancy and ever since. I can’t escape him because he has been to prison and isn’t afraid of hurting people I feel my only way away from him is death. I am trying to talk him into separating and co-parenting but how could I trust my innocent little baby with a man like that? I have no evidence against him and no one would testify against him because no one cares and idk what to do. Even if I did get all rights or a restraining order against him like I said he is not afraid of hurting people and he would find a way around it. He wasn’t like this in the beginning. He had no red flags he was amazing. And now he’s a monster who never stops. I don’t really need opinions or even comments. I just needed to vent and at least this feels like I’m talking to someone..