Lies please reply!

So I’m 18 years old and live in the uk. My parents are super strict and racist. I have to be back home at 5 everyday and I can only go out like once or twice every week. I’m seeing someone so on the times I go out, I lie to my parents about who I’m going to see because

A) they are racist and they hate black people...

B) they don’t allow me dating or seeing anyone

C) if it’s not how they want it to be then they won’t tolerate it.

So I’ve kept quiet for a while but yesterday everything got exposed and my mum and dad now know I’m seeing someone. I’ve never disrespected them they’re just crazy strict people that have their own opinion on things and aren’t open to understanding anything else. There’s this quote saying ‘ you can’t teach an old dog the new tricks’ and this situation is just like that.

Now they’re telling me I’m never leaving the house and when I go to my apprenticeship( idk what yall call it in the us) my dad is going to drop me off and pick me up. I know that if that happens I’m going to start doing my own thing, I have places to go to but my parents would never kick me out so that’s a bummer...

my step dad is telling me to never see this person again and that someone is going to get hurt if I carry on. Which is big bullshit because I will gladly call the police on the prick😭🤦🏻‍♀️.

I just want to know people’s opinions on what I should do. I know that everyone will say to move out but right now I’m saving up for that and I already have that plan in action. But what can I do in the meantime? My parents think I’m acting rebellious when I’m reality they just aren’t coming to the terms that I’m growing up and I’m not the 15 year old girl anymore. I’ve tired to talk with them and negotiate with them about my freedom but they don’t negotiate they just shout and scream. They don’t know how to communicate..