I had sex with another man

Amanda

*I know I will get some hate for this but I need so advice*

I met my husband in high school when he was just 14 and I was 15. We have been married for 2 years now and we have two kids together. I'm a stay at home mom and we have a nice car and a house together.

A few months back me we was going through a rough patch in our marriage during this time I was temporarily living with my parents and our kids (my mom had to have ankle surgery and was bedridden for about 2 weeks and I needed to be there to care for her) during this me and my husband's relationship got worse and worse to the point I got divorce papers and moved my stuff out of the house.

During this time I was talking to an ex boyfriend of mine and thinking me and my husband would never be together again. I had sex with him. It was amazing sex. When I looked at his eyes I felt what I would call "the look of love". I haven't had that feeling since high school. I actually developed feelings for this guy but things between my husband got better and I went back with him (yes I did tell him I slept with my ex boyfriend) but ever since then I can't stop thinking about my ex and what happened between us. Has anyone had a similar experience? Am I confusing lust and love with my ex?

***update***

Thank you all for the advice and encouragement. Im sorry i can't reply to all of you but I appreciate all your advice. The other night I got closure with my ex (the one I slept with). It was a very difficult situation. My husband was there for me as a shoulder to cry on and for comfort. I realized I dont want to throw away the life, relationship, and family we have built together for some fling I had. we are going to go to counseling together.