Rescheduled ultrasound

Jackie • Mommy of 1 girl 3 boys and 1 girl on the way. Not all biologically mine but I'd kill for them all ❤️

So I had an ultrasound and they couldn't see all that they needed to. I also had GD my last pregnancy so no 1 hour glucose test just 3 hour test and normal appointments. So I had my ultrasound scheduled for December 15th my regular appointment for December 17th then 3 hour glucose test December 18th. My husband's attorney messaged us about court (we are in the middle of a custody battle for my step sons) it was scheduled Monday December 16th and to close to my ultrasound time. So I called to see about getting it earlier to make it work, they couldn't do that since they had nothing earlier. So I asked about an earlier day, I didn't want to wait even longer. I got Friday December 13th. I feel like there's so much going on and it's so close together. I mean they asked me 3 times if I was sure I wanted that appointment. Apparently a lot of woman say no because it's Friday the 13th. I don't care I just want to get it there. Feeling slightly overwhelmed and I'm pretty sure my daughters Christmas play for school is Monday December 16th as well. I'll have to double check that one now. Just felt like maybe typing it all out would help me feel a bit more organized about it maybe. Weird mommy moments lol.