I had my baby boy!!

Kennadi

Went to the bathroom around 11am today with bright red show so decided to go in to labor and delivery until I got sent home at 3:30pm when my contractions didn’t start until 20 minutes until being told to go home so of course I didn’t progress from a 4-5cm so they decided to send me home and as soon as I left my contractions started to get more and more intense went from 10 minutes apart, to 5 minutes, to 3 minutes apart within 3-4 hours and they were some intense contractions. We went home to try and wait it out and I was honestly scared to go back in just to be sent home again so we waited until I was pretty much in so much pain I was down on my knees to get threw each contraction, the drive was about 25 minutes and I had 8 contractions in the car all about 3 minutes and 30 seconds apart and they all lasted 50 seconds on average and I was screaming and cussing in the car the whole way because those contractions hurt so bad lol.

so when I got into labor and delivery they got me in super quick because I was obviously in so much pain got me checked and I was at 7cm!! This was at 8:30 They rushed to get my blood drawn and Iv put in so I could get my epidural, got to my room got my epidural about 20-30 mins later doc came in to break my water and after that I was at 10cm at about 10:45 and I had started to push and only pushed about 6 times and my baby was born at 11:33 November 23rd 2019! Weighing the same exact weight as his big brother 7lbs 5oz and only 1/2 an inch shorter as his big brother as well at 19 1/2 inches!

I am still in disbelief that my baby is actually here and how fast it went! The pain was almost unbearable but I did it and it was all so so so worth it! I’m so in love right now and so over the moon I can’t even get myself to sleep at 5am because I just can’t stop looking at him!😍😭

(Some of the timing may be off because I was not keeping track of time what so ever but you get the idea)

I was 37 weeks 5 days

Hudson Kash 💙💫