WTH DO I DO!?

No judgement please! I'm 7 months pregnant and a high risk. also a type 1 diabetic. My SS 7 poops his pants daily and many times though out the day. I'm always nauseous due to the smell. and being type one I have to take insulin injection to cover the food I eat, I cannot afford to vomit. with no food on my stomach the insulin has no where to go and makes my sugar drop dangerously low. I can hardly eat. and everytime I wash his dirty clothes and making him piop on the potty makes the whole house smell like poop and his just smells horrible! I can use up a whole wax thing in one day just trying to cover the smell!! and anything I spray just makes the house smell like a dump wrapped in a bow of what ever hard core spray i sprayed!? no matter what I do I cant run away from the smell!! I cant stop thinking about what I'm going to do when I bring home a new born!!!!??? WHAT ON EARTH CAN I DO!!? Also I keep a tidy house, myself and him clean his bathroom and bedroom daily, and he has a problem with putting his hands in his dirty underwear and smearing his own poop on walls, doorknobs and anything! His father got custody of him after BM alienated us for many years hes been through neglect and abuse. Hes with many doctors for his physical and mental health. they all say to pretty much dont talk about it and have him clean up after himself. his cleaning is smearing it even more dear god the smell!!