Jobs?

🙄✌

Where are all these jobs that actually hire people with disabilities? I have been unemployed for 2 years now and have been actively looking for a job. My last job ignored my accommodations and made me do something that wasn't technically part of my job description and tried to change my job title without informing me so that it would be part of my job description. They also covered their butts when I went to the higher ups to file a complaint. I eventually left because they were going to fire me anyway for going to the head office about my problem even though it was supposed to be anonymous (one of the guys at corporate told my manager that I was the one who complained, they even made fun of me in his office. Long story but I heard them and nothing was ever done when I sent proof to the CEO of the company). Ever since then jobs have by passed me because I have certain accommodations. I don't know what to do, I have a great work history and amazing recommendations but I keep getting told that I'm asking for too much. Help?