Anyone else?

Rose • 💍𝘉𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 4.23.16 💙𝘏𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘦st 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 12.26.18 👶🏻🌈

Tonight I had a small mishap happen. I should preface this by saying I think I’m suffering from PPA since my baby was born. Tonight my mother and I stepped out of the car and left my son with my grandmother while napping. We went into a store for wrapping paper. 10 minutes later we walk out and two of the car doors were open. It’s dark out by 5 pm so I quickly spotted the inside car lights on. I run to the car and my grandmother was very anxious bc my son had woken up crying and she’s asked another lady to hold the car door open while she walked around the car to my son. I was upset by this but didn’t let my grandmother know. I scooped my son up from her arms. She was already sitting in the back holding him when I got him from her. I was aggravated bc the lady said my grandmother was trying to get to my crying son and she was trying to help her. Anywho. We got there and crises averted. What I’m aggravated about is that I’m always imagining my son getting abducted. Anyone else going or have gone through this? It’s always worst case scenario in my mind. Don’t know if it’s normal and honestly feel like there’s no one I can speak to. Don’t know where I’m going with this. I’m just alwaysssss worried about something going wrong or us being in some kind of danger. I was also upset bc what if this lady wanted to abduct my son. So much news about this. Honestly, I feel defeated and heartbroken. I’m not the brave person I once was. Need some advice or just kind words of I don’t even know what....