I haven’t felt pregnant. Anyone else?

Sandra • 05/2017 💍 03/2020 👶🏻

I’m currently 27 weeks & I’ve honestly not felt “pregnant.” At the beginning of my pregnancy I did have some food aversions, but that was all; lasted about a month or so. I’ve had no cravings, no urge to over eat, no nausea, nothing. I have remained the same in weight & no belly bump.

I only know I’m pregnant because of my appointments, the last 3 ultrasounds I’ve had and I do feel her kicking. That’s about it though.

Before anyone says, “Oh how lucky you are not to experience anything!” Which, honestly in a way I’m glad because of some the horror stories I heard... but man, I wish I had something to talk about with other women.

It’s like before being pregnant I could never relate to other women when it came to periods. I started at 12 & up to my last period before becoming pregnant I’d never cramped, no mood swings, no nothing. It’d last 3/5 days & that was it.

I guess I dislike not having anything to talk about with my pregnancy because I’ve always had some smart remarks in regards to my period.

And I know, EVERY BODY IS DIFFERENT.

After 2 years of trying to conceive and finally being in this position, I try to not let any of that get to me... but today I just wanted to vent a bit...