Bad Experience

Ronda

So yesterday around 1:30-2pm I noticed that I was getting lightening crotch. I thought well, okay, it will pass and baby will move. Well, done 6-7pm it didn’t pass. It was moving up. So I called the on-call doctor, who was the doctor that runs my office that I go to, and explained it. He said okay we don’t wanna bring you in unless it gets worse. So I did what I was doing (stretching, warm baths, heating pad, Tylenol). It then went to my back and I instantly thought something was wrong with my kidneys. When I say it went to my back... I was in excruciating pain. So I go in and they do the NST. Baby is fine but the nurses were so rude. I was crying during the NST and they were rude because they had no idea why I was feeling like I was. They have me Motrin and sent me home. I came home and projectile vomited all over for about 10 mins straight (gross, sorry). I started to become full of pain again so I took more Motrin and settled for the night (at 3am). The nurses being rude to me really discouraged me though...