Can't Stop Symptom Spotting

Rosemarie

I know that its "unlikely" to have symptoms before implantation takes place, but all 3 of my pregnancies, I started having abnormal symptoms beginning 1-3dpo. I have PMDD, so trust me, absence of symptoms is a symptom.

I'm 10dpo. I've been nauseated and beyond exhausted since 1dpo. I've been bloated on and off, but even one bite of food causes major lower abdominal pressure. Today, I had a burning, heat sensation in my lower middle abdominal area, within pubic bone region. At 5dpo, I had spotting twice when I wiped(too early for implantation... technically). At 6dpo, I was throwing up. For about 3 days now, I've been lightheaded when I stand up. I had a sore throat with mild post-nasal drainage from 1-9dpo. As of today, I'd go so far as to say I'm way past irritable. I'm ready to literally quit my job and curl up in bed to sleep. The last few days, I haven't wanted my dogs or daughter near me, on me, or touching me. My fiance's body odor after work is getting to me so much worse than normal. Fruit salad tasted like soap to me today.

I'm actually debating going to the ER tonight due to the severity and duration of my nausea while still getting negatives.