What do I dooooo

EDIT: TO THOSE WHO KEEP SAYING USE A MIRROR OR THE CAMERA ON MY PHONE - PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE POST BECAUSE YOU’D SEE I DID THAT TO BEGIN WITH. THANKS!

I’m 20 weeks 3 days pregnant and haven’t had any issues so far this entire pregnancy.

I showered this morning around 11 am and did some landscaping down there since it’s been awhile lol. I can’t see very well over my pregnant stomach. We left shortly after that and went and ran errands and I’m home now and went to the bathroom to pee and noticed a small spot of bright red blood on my underwear. After peeing and wiping there was also a small spot on the toilet paper. But none in the toilet or in my pee.

It’s extremely possible that I cut myself down there while shaving. Especially since like I said, I couldn’t see super well. I tried feeling around down there and don’t feel anything that feels like a cut and nothing hurts. But it was a brand new razor and like I said...Definitely possible I may have knicked myself (especially inside my ‘lips’) and not have noticed. I also tried looking with a mirror but can’t see anything noticeable.

If it isn’t a cut and I’m actually bleeding, I really do need to be seen asap because I’ll need my rhogam shot. But I would be so embarrassed to go into the ER or labor and delivery only for it to turn out to be that I did only cut myself. I have no idea what to do. 😑🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️😖😖😣

My boyfriend is at work otherwise I’d have him look down there more thoroughly for me.

Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions?