DON’T KNOW WHO’S THE DAD

okay so before I start please don’t judge & please don’t be rude I already know that what I did was wrong ..

Anyways I’m pregnant and I don’t know who the dad can be ... I had sex with person A multiple times on Nov (unprotected)We dated for almost 3 years we always used the pulled out method and I never gotten pregnant before , keep in mind that on nov he never actually pulled out ... now person B this might sound stupid and if it is please tell me I might just be overly thinking this but I had broke up with person A around Nov 24 and I messed around with person B Nov25 keep in mind we never actually had sex , he just fingered me but before he fingered me he was jerking off I didn’t see wether he had cum on his fingers or not. But is there a chance it could be person B baby ? I know the only way to find out is to get a paternity test .. also <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">eve</a> says I was ovulating 16-23 of Nov , the last day I had sex with person A was nov 24 ... IF IM OVERLY THINKING THIS THRU PLEASE LET ME KNOW , I’m really hoping it’s person A baby I’ve been knowing him for the longest and I feel really bad that right after we broke up I messed with another person.. but just please let me know what u guys think