Out of state shower dilemma - is this okay to say?

Candice • 1 son born May 2020 #pandemicbaby Missed miscarriage and D&C 1-2023

I have a dilemma regarding my out of state shower. I am traveling back to my home state for our baby shower in Feburary. I want to use the time we have together to socialize, celebrate, and catch up with friends and family I haven't seen in a while, rather than having them watch me open gifts.

I am registered for gifts through Amazon and have asked that if people do purchase a gift, that it be shipped to my home in Texas rather than bring it to the shower in Illinois. I'm flying in and obviously can't take large items with me.

I realize gifts are not expected, but want to state something on my registry reflecting to mail the package and bring a picture of the gift to the shower to display on a display board or clothesline.

This is the wording I was thinking...is this okay?

Thank you so much for celebrating our new addition with us! Your presence is the only gift desired. We ask that if you do decide to purchase a gift to please send the package to our home in Texas since we live out of state and have no easy way to transport gifts back home. If you are attending the shower, please bring a picture of the gift so your thoughtfulness can be displayed. We can't wait to introduce our baby boy to all our family and friends!