My mother is annoying!! Ugh rant!

So I had my first baby in a different country. I moved back to UK 18 months ago so this is the first time I've actually been around my mum for my pregnancy experience etc. Shes a great mum and grandmother but my gosh sometimes I feel like she just doesn't think before she says something. I'll literally say I feel sick and shell go on a rant about how I shouldn't have any more kids because pregnancy doesnt suit me! I told her at the beginning of pregnancy I wanted a VBAC and she just looked like I hadn't a clue what I was on about and asked why I would bother and just to have another section 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ then yesterday I told her I wanted a water birth... again she gave me that look and asked why. When I told her it's meant to take the pressure off and be a more relaxing experience she just looked at my husband laughed and said 'nothing is gonna stop the pain it hurts like a bitch' 🤦🏼‍♀️ I feel like shes undermining my decisions all the time! And everytime I talk about parenting now she just always says 'you wait till your a grandparent'... like I love my mum but ughh I'm 27 and have a nearly 3 year old I know how to make my own decisions woman! 😡😡 anyone else with me??