Have any of you ladies heard of this??

❤👑Rachel 👑❤

Intrahepatic cholestasis in pregnancy.

Yesterday I noticed the palms of my hands were super itchy. No rash just felt like I stuck my hand in installation. We just bought new dish soap and being in pregnancy some things can affect our skin differently I figured that was it. That was until today the bottoms of my feet began to itch as well. I was recently really sick and was taking Cephalexin. Upon reading about ICP it says sometimes taking any type of penicillin can cause this. I'm going to call my doctor first thing tomorrow. They should have nurses working to answer right? Well anyway, have any of you ladies even heard of this? I've never ever heard of this before. I have a few of the symptoms.. itching in the hands and feet, dark urine even though I drink 8 bottles of water a day, and fatigue.

Intrahepatic cholestasis of pregnancy is a liver disorder that occurs in pregnant women. Cholestasis is a condition that impairs the release of a digestive fluid called bile from liver cells. As a result, bile builds up in the liver, impairing liver function.

Just curious ladies.