Moving out/Laws of Missouri

Okay guys I need help, I'm 17 and I'm pregnant. I live in a very emotionally unstable environment with my guardian(my grandma)...

She has caused me alot of pain and suffering through the almost two years living with her. I found out I was pregnant and knew I couldn't raise my child living the life I had been given.(So you know I was raised in a drug addicted home and abused emotionally my whole life, I was taken into Foster care a total of four times the third time I tragically lost my Dad who was my last hope to suicide, this last time my mom's addiction gotten to the point she had lost her motherly attitude and gave me up) Please don't see this as me looking for sympathy, I'm looking for someone to give me some advice on whether I can move out. I'm not your typical irresponsible, bratty 17 year old. I'm just looking for the best life for my son who is due in April. I was told by a social worker that I could move out at 17, that in Missouri the law see's you as an adult but if someone were to call and hotline and they came out to my new living conditions and it was unsuitable for me and my child they would take both of us.