...this man i swear

It's 7:15 pm. Husband is busy studying for a test that he has for his career and he's frustrated because he doesn't quite have a grasp on a concept yet. I stand up and feel light headed and nauseous, mind you I'm 6.5 weeks pregnant and always nauseous and fatigued nowadays.

I realized that I barely ate again today (thanks nausea) and so I'm probably lightheaded from that. I start getting the stuff out to cook dinner and my husband hears and comes out. I didn't want to bother his studying. I guess I had a look on my face because he asked if i was ok, so i tell him how I'm feeling and that I NEED to eat.

My husband tells me to go sit down and says that he will take care of it all for me. I already have the recipe out so he just has to follow it, so it's easy stuff. I stress that I need to eat asap and tell him to let me help him do the prepping so it'll go by faster. He kicks me out of the kitchen again so I go sit down.

So tell me why this man just spent the last 20 min unloading the dishwasher, rearranging our cupboards, and doing laundry, instead of cooking for his pregnant wife that he kicked out of the kitchen. He just now finished prepping when it should nearly be done.

This man doesn't understand my pregnant body and how "hot and cold" it is, and I'm gonna have to fix that... I truly am blessed to have such a wonderful man in my life but dammit I'm hungry 🤣 do the other household chores after dinner is on the stove!