Shoud I buy it?

Sto • Still trying to figure it all out... 🎬💏

Now, here’s the deal:

For a while now I’ve been thinking of buying an elliptical to use at home. The reason is that I work a desk job and I don’t get to walk as much as I’d like to.

However, I worry that I may pick one that won’t last long before it breaks down, or that it might break the bank. I should probably mention that there are two gyms near my place. One is closer, but quite dirty and smelly 😫 The other one is about 15 minutes walk away. I’ve been going there before I started this job and moved in with my boyfriend. However, most people that go there know each other and are there to just hang out and are not really into training. They go to maybe walk 10min on the treadmill and then sit around drinking shakes and talk about other people in the gym they’re not friends with. I know this seems like a silly reason to avoid it but I just don’t want to be looked at and judged by some kids with nothing better to do.

So my question is should I buy the elliptical to train at home or just suck it up and go to the gym?

P.S. The elliptical is about 10-12 times the price of the monthly membership. I’ve been thinking of buying for about half a year, so you can say I got the savings ✅😂

Vote below to see results!