Craving SMELLS!!!!

Sarah

Okay so I’m 30 weeks along...and I’d say since around week 26, I’ve been quite literally craving the smell of cleaning products. Or clean smells in general. Here are a few of my favorite olfactory cravings: Tide—any laundry detergent, bleach, Clorox cleaning wipes (mainly the laundry fresh and lemon scents), comet, clorox bubble cleaner (for the bathroom), and this one random antibacterial, wildflower scented spray. I feel like a crazy person a lot of the time honestly 😭😭😂😂. I will just sit in the laundry room taking large whiffs. I constantly clean the bathroom...it could be nesting, but honestly it’s so I can smell the cleaning stuffs. 😭 My fiancée is getting sick of the constant smell of cleaning products (it may be overpowering or overbearing for him)...which suddenly get stronger at random times throughout the day 😅, so....and please don’t judge me....but I’ve taken to carrying around a small bottle with the wildflower antibacterial spray in it. And I will quite literally sniff it and get my fix....and carry on. I feel like a drug addict. 😭😭😭

I’ve seen a couple other women who also have this strange love for strong smells in the end of their pregnancies as well...so I know it’s...............”normal” lol. But just wondering if any women on here have the same urge??? Or any other weird cravings you may have?

Thanks in advance for not judging me. 😭😅😅