Bartholins cyst

Daisy

SOMEONE, ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME!

okay, this is totally embarrassing and I feel awkward even talking about it but I really need some help outside from my doctor. This cyst appeared on the opening of my vagina a little while ago. I had a scheduled surgery to get it removed but I found out I was pregnant right before the surgery and we had to put that on pause. The cyst is really bothering me, to the point where it’s always coming out and if I sit a certain way I can almost feel it go back up my vagina. I am desperate to get this thing REMOVED!. When I brought it up to my obgyn he said it was alright and to not worry about it until after I had the baby. I am just barley over 11 weeks meaning I still have a shit ton of time to go! I definitely don’t want to wait that long plus a little after because we don’t know exactly how this baby will come out, vaginal or c section (depending on circumstances when that time comes). Anyways does anyone recommend something? Anything? I mean for gods sake I can’t even have sex with my husband. Can you imagine not having sex for 7 months because of some god damn cyst EW help meeee