Why is he doing this to our relationship when we both as a couple create these boundaries together.

So my LD boyfriend and I before we left eachother last time discussed our boundaries and came to an agreement about what we both find acceptable and not acceptable. We agreed upon many issues including going out to dinner with the opposite sex. It was a hard no. Because we both agreed it could lead to something else.. so now I am in a predicament. He is meeting a girl who is a friend for dinner. She has expressed interest in him before. And has also set up her friends with his. I feel uncomfortable about this. We have been talking less and it just has been me feeling like I'm not getting the attention I want or need being long distance.. such as for the past 3 month I have spoken to him 2 times on the phone.. no video chatting or anything.. I do not want to hear comments saying I'm just complaining. Please try to put your self in my shoes.. My love language is physical touch and quality and this has been the hardest emotional time for me. I have about 2 months until we are going to meet again... I dont know what to do. I feel sick I asked him flat out if be was meeting her for dinner but I have no clue how to respond to him if he say he is going to etc.. any advice please.. I dont understand when he say I love, rest of our life making plans to be together uo until even christmas this year but then doesn't make time doesn't call and goes out with a girl to dinner and maybe drinks.. btw this is the second time... he went to lunch with her before a couple of weeks ago... 😭

Vote below to see results!